Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Looking for work

I'm trying to find a job in the film industry. The problem is...I'm 36, heavily in debt and I don't have any experience in the film industry. Even if I did, its a tough field. Most of the ads I see want someone with at least 5 years experience. I have 2 months. In a field I'm not terribly interested in.

I guess this goes back to the old conumdrum, can't get a job with now experience, can't get experience with now job. It makes things a little difficult.

All that being said, I've got my heart set on a couple of companies that i really want to work for and I've set them as goals. In the mean time I'm going to do what ever it takes to get into those places. That might mean taking a job I don't really want to get through pay the bills while I work on the skillz. But I guess that's part of it.

So...anybody hiring??



No comments:

Post a Comment