Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gay Pride Down under...heh

In a bar studying notes on aperature and focal lengths. Need a break.

Down the street Australia's gay community is slowly and quietly working itself into a fervor. You see mardi gras is this week. There's a parade. Gay people LOVE parades. I just made that up, but it sounds believable enough I think. However, in Australia, Mardi Gras has become a gay holiday. Gay Lesbian, bi sexual and transgendered I think is the correct category. Christ, if the Republicans are right I'll have to add Dog Marriers to the list. They're usually right about these things too. That will be a long acronym. Anyway, its a gay holiday. There's a gay parade. The town has slowly been filling up with incredibly fit guys in shorts and wife beaters, drag queens, and moustaches.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I live about 4 blocks from the gayes neighborhood on the continent. There are dozens of stores selling pink boxers, tank tops, protein shakes (careful), and ball caps that say "BOY". In case you forgot. There are also fetish shops near by too. One has a manequin lying on its side in sort of a frozen, "I used to be crawling but i'm now frozen and have fallen over sideways" position. This poor fellow is wearing leather knee pads (heh), leather boxers, some straps, a collar, little leather mittens with no thumbs, and a leather dog mask.

It says 'woof' on the other side of that
cartoon bubble
Imagine if you were doing your thing, straight or gay for this one I suppose, so you've got your little bags on your hands so you can't use your fingers, and you're fetishwear, and you know, of course, your dog mask. Imagine all that, and you died somehow.Left the oven on and the gas is leaking. You and your partner both have massive heart attacks. That whole autoerotic aphyxiation thing went totally wrong.... (Completely unrelated but I heard they're making a movie about Micheal Hutchens)... and thats how they found you. All leathered out with knee pads and a dog mask.

"We regret to inform you of your son's death. We think it was heart worms. Or maybe he got into some chocolate in the garbage. Naaaah, he was just gettin a little freaky with the dog mask ma'am! Have a nice day!"

Oh hell, I'll take a picture on my way to school tomorrow for you guys to see. I wonder if google adsense will start putting ads for sex shops on my blog after I post this story. Speaking of which, click on the links around here once in a while so I can get paid for writing this. You don't even have to look at the link it takes you to or anything, I don't care about that.

Anyway, its 4 am and I have a 10 am class. Bars here are open all night it seems. Maybe I'll do a documentary on leather dog fetishes. What style should I do it in....

No comments:

Post a Comment